• Twitter
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Youtube

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year

2010 has come and gone. The year was very mixed.... lack of funding made it bad, but finding great friend made it great. What will this year have in store for me? I am hoping a vast improvement from the last 4 years. You might ask "Why this year Liz?", "What makes this year more promising?". Well for one, I am on my last quarter of my Associates and I am pretty damn proud of myself! I would like to go for my BA but I lack the funding for now, but anyways, I think I am awesome and someone will finally heed my call! Perhaps I should get my tarot read.. I have been thinking about it a lot as of late. I need all the advice I can get! Second, I look forward to having my parents finally coming out to WA to see me. Some other things fall into play, such as, conventions coming up. Not so sure why I am so excited this year, unlike the past, but man I am ready to just go and be a geek as things are turning into spring. Spring is by far one of my favorite seasons up here (along with Autumn).
And thirdly, I have a part-time job to start the year off right. I get to do yoga whenever I am available to take advantage of the classes, so, hopefully I will have better health in 2011. Oh and finally! I tried to eat lucky food today. Usually I am not into that belief but why not give it a go and just see eh? ;)
So here is to hoping for a better chance of wealth and health!

Resolutions? Hmmm...
I would say, I want to read more and travel this year. I would like to read one book and month and just travel around and do some cool events, such as, cheesefest, teafest, and something with vikings. ;)
What about you dear reader? What is a resolution you have?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Get in touch with me


Adress/Street

12 Street West Victoria 1234 Australia

Phone number

+(12) 3456 789

Website

www.johnsmith.com