• Twitter
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Youtube

Friday, January 7, 2011

Getting Fresh

Hellllloooooo Amazon Fresh!
Me and my mister decided to try out Amazon Fresh for our grocery needs this week. Let me start out with a link to their site and tell you that they use Amazon's information but they are an independent grocer. What made us want to try this out is that we have been seeing trucks around for years. I thought it was going to be expensive but I would say that it is very comparable to Safeway, QFC, and Whole Foods. We always need to get groceries during the week and we usually wait until my Mister's weekend, by that time we don't really want to go do that because we want to relax or have fun, not shop for groceries. Another thing is, we tend to do frequent little shopping during the week, I believe that if we cut that back we will have a little more money in our pockets. My boss told me how she would recommend it for the produce because they seem to have good deal most of the time, so my Mister and I checked it out. Kind of leary of how all this was going to go down, we started to browse their items and discovered how it was kind of fun and convenient to just search online and add to your cart. What was also cool is you could choose the time you wanted them to come to your home. My Mister placed the order at 3am and we got our stuff at 7pm the same day. I guess if you order before 1pm you can get your order same day say like 3pm or 8. Well they arrived at 7:10, we quickly lunged towards the door when we heard the truck pull up. We were as excited at getting an awesome package in the mail. The driver was very courteous and told us his name was Darrel. He gave us fresh flowers as our gift for getting our first order with Amazon Fresh. We were very happy with the service and all the veggies looked good along with our eggs all in tact, I say we would definitely do this again. :)  We will still frequent Joe's as well. But this was definitely a very cool experience in having your groceries delivered to the door.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! It's great to know that it's such a fast delivery turn around, too. I've been tempted but have yet to try it. And I love Amazon- love love love them- my dreams are for Amazon to eclipse Walmart someday.

    Have fun with your new fancy groceries!

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Get in touch with me


Adress/Street

12 Street West Victoria 1234 Australia

Phone number

+(12) 3456 789

Website

www.johnsmith.com