• Twitter
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Youtube

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Oooo

The first bloggy on blogger, Fancy.
I have not blogged in a long time.... School is what happened and other stresses in my life at that time, but now I am getting towards the end of my schooling (for an Associates anyway) I figure I could pick this back up. I got inspired by a dear friend, who is going to start a food blog and who just blogs regularly.
I made this blog separate from my shotbyliz.com site because that is more aimed towards my industry networking and what I learn in the process of creating art of kinds. This place I figure could be more personal a place where I can just splurt things out, just like I am about to!

I have been slowly getting off the junky food I have been eating more of since I have been to Colorado in late Aug. Usually, I have been eating pretty well before Aug. No sugars unless by fruit or honey, and no hydrogenated crap. In August I worked out to hard and ended up with a hairline fracture on the top of my foot, I stopped working out everyday and then soon enough we went to CO. I ended up eating crap I shouldn't have and I have continued to do so, till now. With x-mas out of the way and my cookie fix slowly dying, now is the time to go back to a better diet, only this time I am going to eat more like the how our ancestors ate. I am going to try to make everything I eat and incorporate more veggies, fruits and meat. If I chose to have bread it will be spelt or sourdough. I am really excited and I know it will work! I just need to work on my cooking skrillz.
I am very thankful for my part-time job. It isn't stressful and I can benefit from classes. Totally am not used to it but man I can get very used to it. Everyone there is super nice and NO DRAMA!  A very great place for me to be in, and in a couple of months I will get a raise. Even when I get my full-time job, I do not plan on leaving the studio, that's how much I love this place. Currently, I am just doing the gentle yoga to get back into the game and one class of regular yoga. In January my Belly Dance classes should start back up and Gyrokenisis classes. I love to dance and fluidly move my body and these class will definitely do that! So all in all I should be in great health by my b-day right? :D  I just need to work on my mental health... I need a career and not retail. I think if it comes to that... I am seriously considering school again full-time till something happens...the state let's you get 2 associates and help you out but if you go for the BA then they are less likely to help you... something I need to look into more.
Till then, tea time is now!

2 comments:

  1. FIRST!!! (ahem.. had to get that out of my system.)

    Yay for healthy foods, yay for dancing, and yay for art! And of course, tea time. :)

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Get in touch with me


Adress/Street

12 Street West Victoria 1234 Australia

Phone number

+(12) 3456 789

Website

www.johnsmith.com