• Twitter
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Youtube

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Argh!

I am in a really really bad mood. I believe partly is due to feeling like I am down on my luck. Seriously, I am getting tired of feeling like I am bottom pickings for most of everything. Today, I feel like I want to scream at the top of my lungs and punch some people. I also feel like I want to cry, yet be sociable. I am really frustrated with one of my friends because, they seem very inconsiderate to my feelings and their significant other always seems to chime in with a snide remake, I am tired of it. Another one of my friends.... I dunno. Really, I just don't know sometimes. I just miss hanging out with them, but when we do hang out, it's only to eat or so it seems. I also woke up this morning thinking that I am just done and I don't want to do it anymore. I am just mainly talking about my money and lack of career situation. I know people are really sick of hearing it and don't want to hear about it anymore, but that is one HUGE thing that is on my shoulders and school is shortly coming to an end. I am surrounded by people being successful and or lucky..not trying to compare, I am just aware.

(Ok, Insert break out of the house here)

I am feeling not as angry right now, so I suppose thats a good thing. I still feel upset...
Anyways, I went out and went looking for some cool bargains not really expecting to find anything, but I totally did for my Dad. I score him some shoes that he has been eyeballing from DSW and saved 95 bucks! :) Happy Birthday Big D!
I have come to the conclusion that every time I go to Kohl's I just end up getting tired and frustrated, so I don't think I will be doing any shopping from there anymore unless someone else wants to go.
Well I don't feel like I have much else to say for now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Get in touch with me


Adress/Street

12 Street West Victoria 1234 Australia

Phone number

+(12) 3456 789

Website

www.johnsmith.com